Pine Hills WDO Inspection
DeLand WDO Inspection / FORM FDACS-13645 / Form NPMA-33
Rated "A+" With the BBB with "No Complaints"
Rated "A" on Angie's List with Over 135 Reviews, "Super Service Award 5 years in a row!"
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR Pine Hills WDO INSPECTION
- Before the inspection: Before beginning the inspection, one of our Pine Hills Florida licensed WDO inspectors will give you a description of what is involved in the inspection. The termite expert will need access to all walls and also the attic.
- During the inspection: The Pine Hills Florida termite inspection expert will inspect both the outside and inside of your property, including the attic, patios, porches, garage and the basement (if applicable). Termite inspections can take an hour or more, depending on the size and difficulty of the property. In order to expedite the process, please be sure to clear up any clutter against the walls and try to remove items that are stored against the perimeter of the house. The WDO inspector will be searching for signs of wood destroying organisms (Termites, Powder Post Beatles, Wood Fungus/rot etc…).
- After the inspection: After the inspection is complete, you will receive a report (form FDACS-13645 or NPMA-33) that describes what the Pine Hills WDO inspection found. The report might also provide recommendations for treatment, if anything was found.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR PINE HILLS WDO INSPECTION
Our WDO inspectors will use their experience and professional training to carry out a comprehensive inspection of the home.
- Use local knowledge – Where you live is unique: there really is no place like home. All American Pine Hills Florida termite inspections are carried out by our Pine Hills Florida WDO Experts who not only have on-the-ground experience, but who are required to train continually with in depth local expertise, so they will always know what’s going on in your area. Of course, our Experts still benefit from knowledge from other areas, the latest technology and the backing of a company which has been here since 1999.
- Provide a comprehensive report – A full report (form FDACS-13645 or NPMA-33) is provided to you at the completion of the WDO inspection. The report can be email right after the inspection for faster service.
- Payment: Our average price for a WDO inspection is $150. The payment for the inspection is due before the technician starts the WDO inspection. Payment can be check, cash or credit card. We can even email an invoice with a link to pay if needed. We do not accept payment at closing.
HOMES OVER 3000 SQUARE FEET
If your home is over 3000 Sq Feet, just give us a call. We will be glad to give you a price over the phone. If you don't know the size of your house, it's okay. We are hooked up to the county website and we can pull up the size of your house.
All workorders, invoices and pest agreements from the Pine Hills termite inspection will be emailed to the email address provided. If you do not receive your paperwork right away, call the office so we can make sure your receive it.
We have many ways for you to contact us (Phone, Text, Email, Website and Facebook). We try to answer all calls. We also try to reply back to voice messages, texting and missed calls right away. If you try contacting us and you do not hear back right away, something must have went wrong so please try again.
We will send you a text message and email each time an appointment is made. Just reply back with a "C" to confirm or an "R" to reschedule. There are different types of appointments, so make sure you read the message before you confirm or reschedule (you might not need to be home).
All American Pest Control In Pine Hills Wants to Earn Your Business
Pine Hills Pest Control
Top Rated Exterminator in Pine Hills Florida